Whitetail Deer Hunters, Deer Managers, Outfitters, and Guides…
Discover How You Can Quickly And Easily Learn To Age Whitetail Deer By Using A Simple Tool.
I Can Show You How To Save Money by Learning How To Age Deer Yourself…So You Can Do It Over And Over Again Allowing You To Effectively Manage Your Deer Population…
FROM: M. Weber
Dear Fellow Hunter,
Are you interested in learning how to accurately age whitetail deer?
Well, then you’ve come to the right place because on the following page I’m going to reveal an easy-to-use tool that I’ve personally been using for more than 2 years now with 95% accuracy.
And I’m going to reveal how YOU can start using it too, no matter what, whether you are:
- A hunter just curious about the age of that trophy whitetail buck you’ve been hunting or have harvested.
- A deer manager trying to determine the age of your bucks so that you can better manage your food plots, etc. This allows you to develop larger racks on your deer and at the same time allows those big bucks to pass on their genes.
- A land owner making sure that the trophy bucks on your land are not being harvest before their prime or you are just wondering what age of deer you have on your land.
- An outfitter trying to give your clients the largest trophy whitetail deer they have ever harvested without reducing your deer population while allowing your younger bucks with large antlers to grow and develop.
- A guide trying to learn all you can about aging deer and how to age deer so that you can pass along this information to your clients.
In order to age deer you need a reliable method that can be used over and over again with complete accuracy. You need to be able to quickly and easily determine the age of your deer without hesitation and deliver immediate results in the field. And…You want to be able to do all of this without expensive machines and tools.
Well, This Is How I Solved Those Problems….And Now I Can Age Any Whitetail Deer With 95% Accuracy!
I use the Deer Aging Tool. Developed by wildlife biologists, the Deer Aging Tool is easy to use and provides immediate results in the field. You simple match the tooth and wear pattern of your deer to our molded teeth patterns on the deer aging tool. This process will provide you with the age of your deer. It’s a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to estimate the age of your deer while in the field. No training or experience is necessary.
Several years ago, I harvested a gorgeous 12 point buck that I couldn’t age. I had to rely on the taxidermist to tell me how old he thought it was….which was a 2 1/2 year old buck. Was he right? I will never know…but today, I don’t leave it up to anyone to estimate the age of my whitetail deer. I do it myself by using the Deer Aging Tool.
Hunters use the Deer Aging Tool so they don’t have to guess the age of their deer.
- It saves you time and money because you don’t need to send the teeth to a lab in order to determine the deers’ age, you can do it yourself.
- Hunters just like you want to further their knowledge about the whitetail deer they are harvesting. They want a better understanding of deer age and they use that knowledge to see if they are making good decisions on the deer shoot.
- By learning about body size and facial characteristics related to deer age, you can improve your ability to shoot only mature deer.
Deer Managers use the Deer Aging Tool to evaluate their management program by comparing data from same aged deer and antler sizes.
- Only through maintaining age, weight, and antler development records can you evaluate the worth of any management program, by comparing same aged deer from then to now.
- As a deer manager you want quality deer management for your propery. By knowing a deers age you increase your deer management knowledge and learn about age versus rack size and genetics.
Outfitters use the Deer Aging Tool to provide instant answers to their customers questions, like, how old is this buck?
- This also helps them to keep records of the deer harvested so they can continue to provide quality hunting services to their clients.
- As an outfitter, you want to keep your clients from shooting younger deer so they are around for future hunts.
This is what others had to say about the
Deer Aging Tool:
“My wife and I aged three deer last year…”
“My wife and I aged three deer last year…..we found the tool very useful for ourselves and for the wildlife management program.”
“The Aging Tool is very useful
in eliminating a lot of the guesswork…”
“We are members of a wildlife management association that requires us to save all of the jawbones from the harvested deer for aging. I have found the aging tool to be very useful in eliminating a lot of the guesswork in estimating the age of deer.“
Who wants to wait almost 2 months for their results?
Think about this….
How much would it cost you to have a company determine the age of your whitetail deer?
I will tell you that it cost $39.95 and you will not even get the results for 45 days. Don’t forget, that is after you do all the work. You need to extract the jaws and send them in the mail to the company.
Do you want to wait that long for results…or do you want to get immediate results in the field?AND…What if you have more than one buck that you need to age? Can you afford to keep sending $39.95 for each trophy buck you harvest?
Let’s just say you and your buddy both harvest a nice whitetail buck. Both of you are thinking the same thing, how old is this buck? Now you want to know, so what do you do. You decide to send the teeth into a company for the results.
Let’s do the math here. $39.95 x 2 = $79.99, okay not bad but now you have to wait 45 days for the results. Now… if you owned the deer aging tool you would only need to pay one price because you could reuse it to age your buddys deer and you get immediate results. So, the real question here is, how can you afford not to have your very own Deer Aging Tool.
I hope by now you can see why the Deer Aging Tool is extremely valuable. For the very low price of only $39.99 you can get your very own Deer Aging Tool.
Here is a photo that I took when we were using the deer aging tool to age this 7 point buck taken in October 2007.This deer was aged at 1 1/2 years old.
Simply match the deer mold to the deer’s teeth.
It’s that easy!!
7 point buck 2007
But Wait….You not only get the Deer Aging Tool… The following Bonuses have been included and they are all packaged together for you…Giving you a complete Deer Aging Tool Kit.
Added Bonuses – Valued at $25.00, Yours FREE!
You get…The Field Aging Guide to Scoring Whitetailed deer (Bonus #1 and a $9.99 value), An Instructional DVD (Bonus #2), and finally a Carrying Ring and Camouflage Case (Bonus #3). There is simply no risk to you whatsoever. You now have everything you need to age deer. Its all packaged together for you…Here are the details….
(Just Click On The Play Button To See The Video)
(Just Click On The Play Button To See The Video)
Three BONUSES - absolutely free – all packaged together:
Bonus #1: Field Guide to Aging and Scoring Whitetailed Deer
Field Guide to Aging and Scoring Whitetailed Deer
The Field Guide to Aging and Scoring Whitetailed Deer is in your kit. This is a $9.99 value and yours free with the deer aging tool. It is packaged right in the kit for you! The field guide to Aging and Scoring White-tailed Deer will assist you inidentifying key characteristics used to age and score your next whitetailed deer before harvesting it!
- It contains 8 pages with 22 color photographs featuring key characteristics used to age and score white-tailed deer before harvesting.
- Identify characteristics used to field score a buck “while on the hoof” utilizing the Boone and Crockett (B&C) scoring system.
- Calculate the B&C score of your deer by following the enclosed step-by-step instructions (blank score sheet is provided for easily calculating B&C score).
- Determine proper shot placement by identifying the internal organs of a whitetailed deer.
- All photographs were made by respected author and premier whitetailed deer photographer, Mike Biggs.
- A valuable management and educational tool, the new Field Guide to Aging and Scoring Whitetailed Deer is a must for all hunters and landowners.
- Printed on laminated card stock for field utility.
This is a $9.99 value and it’s packaged right in your kit, FREE!
Do you just want to purchase the Deer Aging Field Guide
by itself without the whole kit?
Then Click on the Field Guide to Aging and Scoring White-tailed Deer Book below:
Now to the next important bonus…
Bonus #2: Instructional DVD
This instructional DVD will guide you through the entire deer aging process.
This DVD is a tremendous value as it walks you through everything you need to know about aging your deer.
It’s yours FREE, we have added it to the kit!
The next bonus allows you to take the deer aging tool with you in the field!
Bonus #3: Carrying Ring and Camouflage Case!
We have provided a simple way for you to take the deer aging tool with you!
This Carrying Ring and Camouflage Case -allows you to take the deer aging tool with you in the field to get a quick look at the age of your whitetail deer.
It’s yours FREE! It’s included in the kit!
“You literally have nothing to lose when you learn How To Age Your Whitetail Deer!”
Do You Want To Be Able To Age Your Whitetail Deer Just Like A Professional?
Then What Are You Waiting For?
So, Here is what you get…
The Deer Aging Tool, The Field Aging Guide to Scoring Whitetailed Deer (Bonus #1 and a $9.99 value), An Instructional DVD (Bonus #2), and finally a Carrying Ring and Camouflage Case(Bonus #3).
AND…you can use these items over and over again. You don’t have to keep sending your money to a lab and waiting 45 days for results, get your own Deer Aging Tool today and get immediate results.
If you are ready to determine the age of your whitetail deer by using this simple, easy, and inexpensive tool or you are tired of hiring someone to determine the age of your whitetail deer.
Click The Buy Now Button Below To Claim Your $39.99
Deer Aging Tool:
P.S. You don’t need any training or experience to use this tool! The product is molded from actual jaws of North American whitetailed deer, simply match tooth wear pattern to the Deer Aging Tool. It provides immediate results while in the field! No more guessing about the age of your deer. The deer aging tool provides a quick, easy and inexpensive way to determine the age of your whitetail deer.
Get your Deer Aging Tool and Bonuses Today!
Don’t find yourself in the woods without it, looking at your trophy whitetail deer and asking yourself, how old is this deer.
Click on the Buy Now Button below to secure your Deer Aging Tool Today!